do or die

In short, and aside from all past opinions, vaginal fluid on the fingers of someone you aren't sure as being infected, and then placed in my mouth for two seconds-is this low risk? I'm sorry but I have to ask. There's something about getting a direct answer/opinion as opposed to reading others.

Thanks Worried

Getting vaginal fluids in your mouth poses a low risk for infection, period. Performing oral sex on an HIV infected woman is not likely to transmit HIV; there are only a few documented cases of infection happening this way. Getting vaginal fluids in your mouth indirectly (as in, vaginal fluids from someone else's fingers) is probably even lower risk. In that case, you are probably exposed to less fluids that also have been exposed to the environment.

RMK

infection from rape?
Hot Tubs