does size matter

Sir, I am a 20 year old girl. My problem is that my boyfriend and I are sexually involved and the size of his penis in about 5'1/2 inches long and about one, one and a half inches thick. Before him i was involved with a guy who was much bigger and thicker than him. Please tell me whether size matters in increasing pleasure.

This may not seem like a question that relates to HIV transmission and prevention, but in some aspects it does (maybe I'm reaching). Besides, how could I resist a question like this?

Penis size does matter to some people, and some people could care less. Some people are turned on simply by the idea of a large penis, while others are turned off by one. It may sound cliche, but the idea that the size of the penis isn't as important as what someone does with it (or who it's attached to) holds some weight.

No one can tell you what gives you pleasure and what doesn't. It's important for you to understand that aspect of yourself and pay attention to it. Many women that I talk with are not comfortable asking for what they want from their partners sexually. Some women don't even care about the size of a penis because that's not the only thing that makes them feel good or brings them to orgasm. So if you're questioning the pleasure you are experiencing with your current partner, don't limit your examination of the situation to length and width.

The connection between asking for what one wants sexually and safer sex can be quite crucial. People who are not comfortable telling their partner what does and does not feel good or are not in touch with their own limits or expanses of pleasure may not feel comfortable asking their partner to put on a condom. If one does not ask, if not demand, that their partner gives them the same pleasure in return, they may have to work on their own perceptions of self and body.

Good luck figuring this out. Remember that maybe this isn't about penis size at all. Try talking more about your sexual life with your partner and see what happens.

RMK

feces exposure
Penis to vagina grinding