Please respond.. Im scared to death!

I've been having protected sex on a semi-regular basis with my first/only girlfriend for several months... we both lost our virginity to each other, and i know for sure that neither of us had any STD's before we started having sex. My problem is this: in the last 2 weeks or so I've developed a rash-like thing on the inside of both of my thighs, near my pubic hair - part of the rash is similar to a minor skin irritation, reddish and itchy, but there are also spots near it that are round/oval in shape, with red on the outsides of the spots and dark, almost bruised looking skin on the inside of the spots. Any clue as to what this is? Am i just overreacting or does this sound like an STD?

If you are both monogamous and never had sexual contact with others prior to your relationship, then it is extremely unlikely that the symptoms you are experiencing are related to an STD. There are many reasons why someone might get irritation in the genital region. A visit to the doctor might provide a way to relieve your symptoms.

RMK

Unprotected se with a female partner
Work Exposure?