5 Minute HIV Home test
Jul 31, 2001
Hi Ryan, I recently come across HIV home test kits advertised online that provides test results in 5 mins. The web site is: http://www.1-minute-aids-test.com/
Do you think these kits are reliable. What is your take on it?
Response from Mr. Kull
DO NOT use any home testing kits that are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The only home testing kit that is FDA approved is called Home Access (www.homeaccess.com).
See the FDA's posting of information on buying HIV test kits over the internet and how to avoid getting fraudulent tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Genital
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.