Jul 31, 2001
i have been having sex for 3 months with my boyfriend and have developed a sharp sting every time i pee what is wrong with me???
| Response from Mr. Kull
It's difficult for me to tell you what is going on with you. Why don't you see a doctor and have this checked out? It might be something that can be relieved with the guidance of a medical professional.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Lap Dancing?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Reused Needle?
- Are Blisters An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Are Eye Floaters An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Are Oral Ulcers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Could Enlarged Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.