Hetero Sex-Condom Broke

I was having vaginal and anal intercourse using a condom. The condom broke. He did not ejaculate. What is the probability that I could have contracted any diseases, especially HIV or become pregnant? I am very worried.

Any time your mucous membranes, as the receptive partner in vaginal or anal sex, come into contact with HIV infected fluids (semen in this case), there is a chance for infection. While ejaculation inside your body most likely increases your risk for infection, exposure to pre-ejaculate (the small amount of fluid that is emitted from the tip of the penis during sexual arousal and activity) may be sufficient for HIV transmission. A woman can get pregnant by exposure to pre-ejaculate as well. The exact location of the condom breakage will have some influence on whether or not you came into contact with your partners pre-ejaculate.

The same rules apply to other sexually transmitted infections that are transmitted by fluids (mucous membrane exposure to infected fluids). Condoms do not always offer protection against STDs that can cause lesions or sores on the skin. Any area of the body that is not protected by a latex condom has the potential to be exposed to skin related STDs. See the Sexually Transmitted Disease Basics (http://www.thebody.com/safesex/stdbasics.html) for more info.

This all depends on your partner's risk for sexually transmitted infections. It is also important to keep in mind that the majority of condom breaks do not result in HIV infection, especially if there was no ejaculation inside of the body.

RMK

HIV/STD through being sucked
Women more likely to get infected?