Animals and aids

If my cat bites someone wih aids and he breaks the skin and bleeds can my cat get aids? Then can my cat give aids to someone else if he bites another person and also breaks the skin. Does human aids live in a cat basically?

Cats and other animals are not affected by HIV in the same way that humans are; the Centers for Disease Control is clear on this issue. HIV will not cause illness in household pets and cannot be transmitted from an infected person to the pet, and then to you. Certain viruses cause diseases that are similar to HIV in animals, such as feline leukemia virus (FeLV), but will not cause illness in healthy humans.

HIV infected and other immunocompromised persons do need to take certain precautions when handling animals and pets; they are susceptible to certain infections that people with normally functioning immune systems are not. Consult the CDC for more information on this.

RMK

blood on hands
percentage rate of contraction