alot of pre-cum

Recently I've noticed I have alot more pre-cum than usual...just thinking about sex can cause me to start pre cumming. Is this normal? Can alot of pre-cum be a symptom to any std? I have no other symptoms other than what seems to be excesive pre-cum. Im 33 yrs old.

Having a lot of pre-cum (pre-semen, pre-ejaculate) is not a symptom of any STD. Pre-cum is a natural part of a man's sexual functioning. When a man gets aroused, pre-cum may be emitted from the tip of the penis. This arousal does not need to exclusively happen when you are having sexual activity. Sometimes just thinking or talking about sex can be arousing and cause a man to emit some pre-cum. Maybe you're just thinking about sex more these days.

Just a reminder to people reading this response: pre-cum alone may be sufficient in transmitting HIV and certain STD's. It is best to use a condom throughout sexual activity, even if the guy plans on pulling out before ejaculation, because of the potential for pre-cum exposure.

RMK

What is wrong with me , please answer !!!
rashes and hiv