What is wrong with me , please answer !!!

Look , about two years ao , I had un protected anal sex. Now I notice two small bumps near the intrance of my anus. They look nothing like any pictue ive seen , ive been to thusands of sites. They dont hurt , and I have no other symtoms. Whats wrong with me ? Im only 15, im to scared to ask my mom to go to an std clinic. Cuz she would beat the crap out of me.

I'm not sure if anything is wrong with you. It's possible that you have a sexually transmitted infection as a result of sexual contact (genital warts/HPV?), but it is also possible that the bumps you are noticing are not anything significant. Sometimes people confuse naturally occuring "skin tags" as some sort of STD. Regardless, seeing a doctor should give you a better idea of what is going on. It doesn't sound like an emergency, but getting a check-up might help your anxiety.

It seems like you are in a difficult situation because of your mom. Is there a way you could ask your mom to see a doctor without having to tell her what's going on? You could say that you are too embarassed to talk about it with her and would prefer to talk with a doctor? If not, try contacting Planned Parenthood (see their website http://www.plannedparenthood.org) to see if they can help out or suggest a plan.

RMK

condom breaks
alot of pre-cum