The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

What is wrong with me , please answer !!!

Jul 24, 2001

Look , about two years ao , I had un protected anal sex. Now I notice two small bumps near the intrance of my anus. They look nothing like any pictue ive seen , ive been to thusands of sites. They dont hurt , and I have no other symtoms. Whats wrong with me ? Im only 15, im to scared to ask my mom to go to an std clinic. Cuz she would beat the crap out of me.

Response from Mr. Kull

I'm not sure if anything is wrong with you. It's possible that you have a sexually transmitted infection as a result of sexual contact (genital warts/HPV?), but it is also possible that the bumps you are noticing are not anything significant. Sometimes people confuse naturally occuring "skin tags" as some sort of STD. Regardless, seeing a doctor should give you a better idea of what is going on. It doesn't sound like an emergency, but getting a check-up might help your anxiety.

It seems like you are in a difficult situation because of your mom. Is there a way you could ask your mom to see a doctor without having to tell her what's going on? You could say that you are too embarassed to talk about it with her and would prefer to talk with a doctor? If not, try contacting Planned Parenthood (see their website to see if they can help out or suggest a plan.


condom breaks
alot of pre-cum

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint