condom breaks

I was having anal sex with a male to female transvestite. After having about 3 min worth of anal sex, i pulled out and noticed the condom had broken. It was my first guy/guy experiance, as well as anal. My penis has had a slight rug burn sensation to the tip in the last couple days. I noticed no blood, and I didn't come. Lubrication was also used. What do you suggest i do, and what is my risk.

Condom breakage happens, and when it does, it can lead to anxiety and confusion. Fortunately, the majority of condom breaks DO NOT lead to HIV infection (according to the CDC). Your risk for infection will really depend on whether or not fluids could have come into contact with the tip of your penis. Unfortunately, that's often hard or impossible to figure out.

Many people who have experiences like yours decide to get tested for HIV antibodies after three months have elapsed as a precaution. One exposure through a condom break does not comprise a significant risk, but infection is possible.

See my response to "Condom Failure" for more information on condoms and breakage (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/PreventionSexual/Q2944.qna).

RMK

Please, What is the deal with HIV and DEEP Kissing?
What is wrong with me , please answer !!!