Possiblity of Infection?

Two years ago, I hooked up with a girl and we went back to her place. We started fooling around and I placed my fingers inside of her. When doing so, I felt something that seemed it shouldn't have been there. After fingering her for a while, I pulled my hand out and didn't notice any blood on my fingers. I then proceeded to insert my penis into her without a condom. Each time I would try to insert my penis further into her, the head of my penis would come in contact with what ever it was inside or her. After a while, I could see it was going no where so I pulled out. After looking at my penis, I noticed no cuts or blood on the head of my penis. The next morning it felt like I had a bruise on the head of my penis, the furthest point away from the urethra. She never gave me any indication that she was infected. I haven't lost any weight other than eating right but not exercising. The only other thing I can tell you is that 5 months after this I had a small cold that lasted only two days. Do I have any thing to be concerned about? Please answer this question, I know it is a long explination though.

Guessing what you felt in your partner's vagina at this point would be fruitless. There is nothing in your description that indicates you are at increased risk for infection; having unprotected vaginal intercourse puts you at some risk for infection if your partner is infected with HIV. If you would like to reduce your risk for HIV infection, use a condom during sexual intercourse.

One solution to this mystery is simple: talk with your partners before, during, and/or after sexual contact if you have any concerns or curiosity. People often suppress questions they have about sex or their partners in order to avoid discomfort, rejection, or conflict. Enduring any short-term discomfort through communication may relieve the potentially greater, long-term discomfort you might experience through second-guessing yourself and your partners (like you are experiencing now).

Talking with you partners about sex IS awkward, and may not always happen. Speaking with friends, counselors, or attending workshops around communication and assertiveness can be helpful in easing the way towards direct communication.

RMK

It happend to me!!!
About swallowing...