HIV transmission

Can HIV be transmitted if you have a fresh cut on your finger and then you touch a door handle? Assuming that the door handle had blood or bodily fluids on it before, but was wiped away so that you were touching a dry door handle.

There is no evidence that HIV is spread through contact with door handles, regardless of the presence of cuts on your hands. In the history of the epidemic, there have been no documented cases of transmission occurring through everday contact with inanimate objects.

Please read through the CDC's frequently asked questions about HIV transmission at http://www.thebody.com/cdc/faq/transmission.html.

RMK

I am suicidal and started drinking! For Real.
It happend to me!!!