95

Dr. Stephen Goldstone, in his book "The Ins and Outs of Gay Sex : A Medical Handbook for Men"(1999) says that 95% of people will test positive within 1 month after infection.Any comments?

I am not familiar with the study from which Dr. Goldstone gets this statistic. You may want to see if a reference is provided to support his statement, and then you could look up information about that study yourself. I do know that Dr. Goldstone is a very reliable and trustworthy source when it comes to information about HIV.

Much information about HIV testing and the window period states that "most" or "the majority" of people will test HIV positive on standard antibody tests within one month of infection. However, by most standards, an antibody test is not considered accurate unless three months have elapsed since exposure.

RMK

Insertive anal sex partner. My condom broke!
how can you get it?