What are the risks of unprotected sex if both HIV positive

My partner and I about 6 months ago engaged in a three way sexual experience. That was the only sexual expirence that both of us had outside our realtionship. We both contracted HIV from that three way. I was wondering do him and I need to start using condoms now, if we are only having sex with one another? What risks do we run if we were both infected by the same person?

A response to a similar question was posted yesterday. See "Risk of unprotected sex between HIV+ persons" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q46932.qna).

The fact that you were both infected by the same person may or may not be important in the issue of reinfection. A greater understanding of the risks involved in HIV+ persons having unprotected sex with one another needs to be reached to answer your question adequately.

RMK

tonsils and exudate
Matter of numbers...