risk of broken condom

During oral sex with condom, when I ejaculated, the condom broke. Upon tasting the semen, the person who was performing oral sex on me withdrew his mouth and removed the condom. Is there any risk of infection here? If he had blood in his mouth and assuming he is hiv+, is it possible for the virus in the blood to travel through the tear in the condom and into my urethra?

It is highly unlikely that you would become infected with HIV by receiving oral sex from an HIV infected person, with or without a condom. Sure, it's POSSIBLE that he had blood in his mouth, and that blood made it through the tear in the condom, and came into contact with your urethra, and caused infection. But if that happened, you would probably be the first (with odds like that, you should play the lottery!).

It sounds like you are playing it really safe--good for you. Condoms may break, and that can be scary, but try to remember that you are at tremendously low-risk for infection.

RMK

killing hiv
unsafe sex to testing