Itchiness after sex

OK, I recently slept with a man other then my boyfriend unfortunately without a condom but he didn't come inside of me. Then about a day later my boyfriend and i had sex and afterwards we both itched a little. I had already showered that day so i don't know here. please help.

There is not enough information in your question to help determine to what your symptoms MIGHT be related. If the itching persists, or if you notice other symptoms, then you might want to get a check-up with your doctor. It is also important to look at anything that you both did differently that might have caused a reaction (did you use new condoms or lube, or any other products that may have caused an allergic reaction?).

The fact that your partner did not ejaculate inside of you does not eliminate the possibility of infection with HIV or other STDs. If you and your boyfriend are having sex without condoms and there is an assumption that you are monogamous, it is important that you try to use condoms with partners outside of the relationship, or renoegotiate your sexual contract with your boyfriend. That may help reduce the anxiety you are experiencing now.

RMK

Psychological fear or symptoms?
killing hiv