Psychological fear or symptoms?

I had a homosexual act in feb 1990. In 1998, due to psychological fears and due to symptoms which recurred now i got the test done. it was negative. recently i feel similar symptoms again. these are pain in shoulder ( precisely between chest and shoulder). I donot feel any swollen gland in armpit, neck or groin. But i keep running my hand over it due to fear as an act to check. I also feel slight pain at bottom of neck ( connecting chest). At groin area iam sure, there may be or there may be not. my immune response to variuos regualr injuries to scratch and cuts are pretty good. I do feel exhausted at times and may be even slight temperature at times. This all happens on regular basis. my question is this the right time or ripe time for onset of AIDs symptoms if the test missed it earlier. Are these symptoms significant. Otherwise, iam hale and hearty and not all the time feel this way but i gfuess only when alone. Please advise.

It is highly unlikely that you are HIV infected since you had an HIV antibody test performed well after the window period elapsed (7+ years). Assuming that you are probably aware of that fact, it seems like you may have difficulty believing that you are not infected, regardless of what I or anyone else says. This may be indicative of problematic anxiety (persistent worrying that is disruptive to your day-to-day life).

The National Institute of Mental Health (http://www.nimh.nih.gov/anxiety/anxietymenu.cfm) has some useful information about anxiety and anxiety disorders in the United States. Read through their information to see if any of it applies to you.

RMK

where to next
Itchiness after sex