where to next

hi, i am not sexually active at this time but i have been to the gyno 4 differtimes for a yeast infection . i took the pill that you take oraly and i dont know if its the medication itself cause she has given me the same kind every time. the last time i went she put me on the pill also and told me that it would help. i am thinking about going to the store and getting an over the counter drug. does that sound like the right thing to do?

Your question does not apply to issues of HIV prevention and transmission. Please direct your question to your gynecologist or to Planned Parenthood (www.plannedparenthood.org).

RMK

anal sex aftermath
Psychological fear or symptoms?