itchy vagina with discharge

I was diagnosed with HPV about 1 1/2 years ago. I have had no warts at all. Recently, I have experienced an unusual discharge with an odor and was told that it was bacteria vaginitis. I was given medication and it cleared up. About 2 weeks later the discharge came back and was given a yeast infection treatment. My vagina is now itchy, with a discharge, and slightly red. What do you think this could be? I was also told that I did not have gonorrehea. Please help me.

It is important that you continue to talk with your medical provider, preferrably you gynecologist, about the continuing complications you are having with your vagina. Women do experience recurrences of vaginitis after treatment, which can be quite frustrating. It is important to talk with your clinician about the recurrences so that you can treat them appropriately and possibly ascertain the reasons behind them.

See my response to "Yellow Vaginal Discharge" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Hepatitis/Q26472.qna) for more information about vaginitis.

RMK

soap dilemma
Kissing