soap dilemma

dear ryan, i have been practising safe sex for the last ten years.i recently visited a brothel where i had sex with a woman using double condoms.after having sex i washed my genitals with dettol soap and water.later the doubt which started haunting my mind was that the same soap must have been used by all the sex workers and their clients who wold have had sex in that room and that i might have got infected that way.my doubt may be stupid but it has made my life miserable especially since i am getting married in a months time.is there any chance of getting infected by using the same soapwhich has been used on the genitals of so many persons and definately made contact with a lot of sperm and cervical secretions?hope you will answer my query soon.

HIV is not spread through contact with soap. HIV does not survive long in the environment. Soap is also highly effective in killing microorganims. Please see the response to "Getting HIV through sharing soap" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionNon/Q8737.qna) for more information.

RMK

please reply anxious
itchy vagina with discharge