Jun 27, 2001
for about a 2 months now i have had small pimples appear on my penis and testicles. they stay for about 4-7 days, and then dissapear for about 3 weeks. what is this?
| Response from Mr. Kull
It is very difficult to diagnose symptoms over the internet. Diagnosis of physical symptoms should be made by a medical professional in person.
If you would like to learn more about sexually transmitted infections, take a look at the articles on The Body (http://www.thebody.com/safesex/stdbasics.html). You can also take a look at some (graphic!) pictures of STDs to get a better idea of what some symptoms look like (http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/symptoms/symptoms.html).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots On The Head Of Your Penis
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.