I beg reply please,I am confused

Dear Ryan,

Incident: I had protected sex with a prostitute for the first time after living for 26 years. I am very worry now, I worry that I may be infected with HIV though I do not know if the girl is HIV+. I did finger her for a minute and to my knowledge, I did not have any sore patch in my finger. She put on the condom for me before she conducted oral sex to me ( blow job ) for about less than a minute then we had sexual intercourse ( penetration ) with condom for less than a minute before I come. After a while I withdrew my penis but I was not sure if my penis is still hard. One thing for sure was the condom still on my penis with sperm trapped inside. I saw it myself. She then removed the condom for me and we had shower together.

My Question/ Worry :

1. What is the chance or odd for me to get HIV infections? ( Assuming the girl is HIV+ )

2. Is this considered a risk exposure to HIV?

3. Do you think I need to get a HIV test? When?

4. Do you think the condom was expired? Assuming it was expired, what is the chance for a person to get HIV infection?

5. Do you think she had put on the condom correctly?

Ryan, I hope you will answer my questions because I am very worry until I am considering to leave my family because I worry I may infect my parents, wife. Do I have to worry to this extent before I have got my HIV test? Please, please, Ryan I beg your answer for this. Thank you

1) The odds for infection are very low. A latex condom that is used correctly and does not break or slip-off should be highly effective in preventing the transmission of HIV and many other STD's. There is no evidence that anyone has ever been infected through fingering (see "What are the risks from fingering someone?" http://thebody.com/sowadsky/faqs/faq1.html#fingering).

2) Any time you have sexual contact with another person who is HIV positive or whose status is unknown, there is some level of risk for infection. It seems that your risk for infection is very low.

3) Getting an HIV test is up to you. If your description of your sexual contact is accurate, then it is unlikely that you are infected. However, only you can decide whether or not testing is right for you. Wait at least three months from the time of this encounter to have your test.

4) There is no way to tell at this point if the condom is expired. It seemed to do the job it was supposed to do.

5) I do not know if the condom was put on correctly. If it was still on your penis after intercourse, that's a good sign.

Have you examined the reasons behind your having sex with a prostitute? It sounds like you did everything to protect yourself from infection in this encounter. If that's the case, why is the encounter causing you so much anxiety? Has this happened to you before? What does this mean in the context of your relationship to your family? It seems that the issues must run deeper than HIV infection alone.

RMK

Re: Oral Sex?
red spots/pimples