Chance getting HIV

I wore a condom during oral sex and used another condom during vaginal and anal sex with a woman i just known for several hours. I felt extremely guilty after having sex with her. My pressure is under extremely heavy right now.

I would like to know my chance of getting HIV. If I can't get the answer, I would continue to depress myself.

Latex condoms that are used correctly, don't break or slip off, and are used throughout intercourse, are highly effective in preventing the transmission of HIV--close to 100% effective. Laboratory studies demonstrate that latex condoms block the passage of HIV and other sexually transmitted disease-related organisms. Most human studies have shown that consistent condom use greatly reduces, and in some cases eliminates, the transmission of HIV. See my response to "Condom Failure" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/PreventionSexual/Q2944.qna).

People who send in questions to this forum often feel guilt, shame, or anxiety about their sexual activity while experiencing significant concern about HIV infection--even though their risk for infection is extremely low. The reasons why people do this are psychologically complex and may differ in each individual. The end result is often similar--the constant worrying about HIV infection interferes with a person understanding, working on, and resolving the underlying feelings of guilt and anxiety. Find a way to talk about your guilt; in that, you may find relief.

RMK

DOES THIS PUT ME AT RISK FOR HIV?
Oral sex y or n