Concern from fingering

Dear Sir, Hope the mail finds u in fine spirits and health. I have mailed to u before too and have always received helpful feedback. I wish to practise safe sex and hope not to bother again with my trivial queries. I wish to enquire on an issue of HIV transmission. I recently had sex with a prostitute in Singapore. I practised safe sex and only performed what is known as 'fingering'. That is I inserted my fingers into her vagina. I am worried because I had a part of my skin near my fingernails peeled off. It was reddish but there was no bleeding or pain. Since the girl was having vaginal secretions , I am worried whether there is a high risk of HIV transmission through this way of fingering where vaginal fluid may have contacted the peeled off skin. However, it lasted only for a short while..

Kindly let me know as soon as possible as I am quiet worried.

Many questions about transmission through fingering have been answered in this forum before. Since there are no documented cases of HIV transmission occuring through fingering, it is highly unlikely that you were infected. Please see the response to "What are the risks from fingering someone?" (http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/faqs/faq1.html#fingering).

RMK

foot fetish and hiv pls answer
cold sores = genital herpes?