foot fetish and hiv pls answer

Dear Ryan I did send you a question concerning that i had my toe being sucked while I had some open bleeding sore . Would that be considered risky concerning Hiv and other STD's .My anxiety is quite high please answer me .

Exposure to saliva, regardless of where the saliva comes into contact, is highly unlikely to cause infection. The saliva of infected people contains low concentrations of virus, probably not enough to infect another person. Saliva also contains a factor that inhibits HIV's ability to infect cells. The only person who might be at risk in the scenario you describe is the person doing the sucking because he/she might have been exposed to blood. Otherwise, you cannot get any sexually transmitted infections from someone sucking on your foot.

RMK

Is that a sign of HIV?
Concern from fingering