Is that a sign of HIV?

Hello Ryan,

About 6 weeks ago, i had oral sex with a guy without a condom. At that time, i was having a mild flu and a sore throat. The oral sex just last for less than 1 minute and he did not cum in my mouth. Do u think that having a flu will decrease my immune systen against HIV (i have took medicine for the flu and lozenges fo throat before the oral sex) and also am I at high risk of getting infected?

Afetr 2 days, I noticed a few red spots on my legs (not itchy nor painful).I get tired and sleepy nowadays... Is that another sign for infection? I am really worried and scared as this is my first sexual encounter,what we do is just oral sex and masterbation and nothing else. i really hope nothing happen to me. Pls advise me. Thanks you so much

The symptoms you are describing are not typical of symptoms experienced during primary infection. Your symptoms may just have been associated with the cold or flu you were experiencing.

There is no direct evidence that having the flu will increase one's susceptibility to HIV infection when having sexual contact with an HIV infected person. It is not recommended that one performs oral sex on an infected partner when there are any problems with oral (mouth and throat) health. Inflammation of the mucous membranes in the mouth and throat may increase the risk for infection when exposed to HIV infected fluid. However, oral sex remains a low-risk activity, especially if you partner does not ejaculate in your mouth.

If you are concerned about ongoing symptoms, see a medical doctor.

RMK

PEP
foot fetish and hiv pls answer