Sexually Transmitted diseases caught by oral contact
Jun 11, 2001
I am thinking about having sex with a new partner. I am very aware of having safe sex and will use a condom. What I am not sure about is oral contact. For example I know that if a person has a cold sore and you have oral sex there is a change of getting herpes. I would like to be clear of all the risks before I committ to a sexual act. Please Help
Response from Mr. Kull
Please see Rick's response to "Oral Sex STDs" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Hepatitis/Q9311.qna) and my response to "Oral STD risk" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Hepatitis/Q21056.qna) for information on your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.