Mutual Masturbation

Please help, I'm dying with fear! I've never read or seen a satisfactory answer to this question before. God, please help me relieve some of my anxiety and fear! How likely is it if a guy jacks himself off and has some precum on his hand and then goes and jacks you off that that precum could make it into the urethra and infect you? I mean, how vulnerable is the mucus membrane of the urethra, as compared to that of the mouth or anus/vagina? I've read that you should not use another guy's semen as lube, but what if he jacks himself off and then does you, I'm afraid that his hand might have had some pre-cum on it and then it somehow got near my urethra! Is this just needless worry? I read in The Body that mutual masturbation is very safe. Should I be worried? How worried would you be? Help!! PLEASE!!

Please see my recent response to "How risky is pre-cum contact with the urethra?" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionSexual/Q32052.qna).

RMK

Am I or Am I not
Viral Load question