How risky is pre-cum contact with the urethra

Hello. I am very nervous. A guy gave me a hand-job after playing with himself for a little bit. I noticed when I was playing with him that he was leaking pre-cum. I'm scared that some of his pre-cum might have come into contact with my urethra. There was very little of it present and he did not move his hand over to me right away. What is the chances of infection happening? I am scared out of my mind. I've read the other entries, and this sounds like it is very possible and very risky! Is that so? Should I be worried senseless? Help!

Any time HIV infected fluids come into contact with mucous membranes (like the lining of the urethra), there is a chance for infection. If your partner's pre-cum (pre-ejaculate or pre-semen) contained HIV, then transmission is possible. It is also possible that other sexually transmitted infections could be transmitted in this manner.

The scenario you describe does not consitute a high/significant risk for infection. The most common routes for HIV transmission through sex are vaginal and anal intercourse without condoms. There are no documented cases of transmission occurring through mutual masturbation.

See my response to "Myths About Mutual Masturbation" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionSexual/Q2978.qna) for more info.

RMK

Married with problem
Genital Warts