concerned about contacting HIV through genital contact but not insertion
Jul 12, 2000
Am I at a high risk of contracting the HIV virus if I recently had genital contact but not to the point of actual intercourse?
Response from Mr. Kull
Your question is too general to answer at this point. Please read through our Frequently Asked Questions (I) and try to assess your own risk. If you are still confused, please send us a more detailed question. Thanks!
Ryan M. Kull, CSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.