|masturbation and oral sex
Jul 12, 2000
I realize that getting a blow job is considered a low risk act, however, if one were to masturbate for a short period before receiving the blow job, would that increase ones risk? I am getting my results back in a few days and I am very scared. Thank you for your time
| Response from Mr. Sowadsky
Masturbating before you receive a blow job (oral sex, fellatio) does not increase your risk for getting HIV. There is essentially no risk of HIV infection through receiving oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.