Peace of Mind for a Mistake made...

About a month ago, I made a poor decision to have unprotected sex with a guy that attended the same small town private college as me, at a wedding. Unfortunately, I know nothing about his sexual history or if he has any STD's (and I have not talked to him since). My question is, when can I get tested for the other STD's besides HIV? I know I read a general "timetable" of testing, but can I get multiple tests done at the same time and is there a good "# of months" after exposure to do an "all inclusive" testing session? I need to have peace of mind, and know either way. I do not have any symptoms right now of anything, but it's only been less than a month. I'm just a little worried, and I don't want to jeopardize my health any further if I possibly can. Thank you for your time.

Please refer to Rick Sowadsky's answer to STDs and Testing. You'll find that there is no single test for all STDs. Some STDs, like herpes, genital warts and molluscum, need to be diagnosed by a doctor when symptoms are present. General screenings usually include tests for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis and hepatitis.

You can make an appointment for STD testing with your local Planned Parenthood. Call 1-800-230-PLAN to reach your nearest Planned Parenthood. Or call the CDC's National STD hotline 1-800-227-8922 for more information.

RMK

gonorrhea?
Would the genital warts come back if positive?