gonorrhea?

I have had on 2 occasions in the last week a little yellow green mucus like spot in my under wear. Is it possible this could be gonorrhea? No other symptoms, I have searched the web and it always and it points to gonorrhea this which is unlikely. Is it even remotely possible to get something like this if the penis comes in contact with the ring of a public toilet bowel during a bowel movement. I have used public restrooms for bowel movements 2 times in the last month.

Thank you

If your only risk for having gonorrhea is sitting on public toilets seats, than you do not have gonorrhea. This is considered CASUAL CONTACT. Gonorrhea is SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED. If you have been sexually active (oral, anal, vaginal sex) than it is possible that you have been exposed to an STD.

Gonorrhea, chlamydia and nongonococcal/non-specific urethritis can be characterized by discharge (a pus-like fluid) and pain or burning sensations when you urinate (pee). Symptoms usually occur two to ten days following contact with an infected partner.

Have you seen any discharge directly from your penis? If you do, you may want to see a medical doctor to determine what might be happening. If not, the stains on your underwear might not be discharge at all.

RMK

unprotected-insertive oral sex at risk for hpv syphilis hepatitis herpes?
Peace of Mind for a Mistake made...