|Pregnancy and Sex
Jul 25, 2000
I am a young person. I am a virgin so I do not know much about having sex. Can a pregnant woman frequently have sex?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to Where can you learn about pregnancy...?. Planned Parenthood also has a great site for pregnancy-related questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What To Do About Herpes On Face?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Herpes?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.