|Pregnancy and Sex
Jul 25, 2000
I am a young person. I am a virgin so I do not know much about having sex. Can a pregnant woman frequently have sex?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please refer to Where can you learn about pregnancy...?. Planned Parenthood also has a great site for pregnancy-related questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Can Kaposi's Sarcoma Be The First Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.