oral sex once

hey. i am an 18 year old male...My girlfriend is 16 and has performed oral sex on 4 people besides me. 3 were girls one was a guy. I have performed oral sex on her one time. Neither of us have had vaginal or anal intercourse with anyone. She is the only person i have performed oral sex on and it has only happened once. What are her chances of having hiv and what are the chances that i could have gotten it from her that one time...please help me. i am so scared.

If you read through the many responses in this forum on HIV transmission through oral sex, you'll find that your risk for infection is very low. Regardless of the HIV status of your girlfriend, it is highly unlikely that you would get infected by performing oral sex on her. There are only a few documented cases of HIV transmission that probably involved performing oral sex on a woman. The vast majority of sexual transmission occurs during unprotected anal and vaginal sex.

See my recent response to "HIV from oral sex" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q27172.qna) for more info.

RMK

compulsive finger action.
Risk factors and Acute viral syndrome