compulsive finger action.

One night me and my girlfriend had a fingering exploration. The thing is that she is under the suspicion of having Hiv. She has already had a test but we are still waiting for the reults. The thing is that she was masterbating with herlself and then she started to finger me. Her finger was very wet and i have a gut feeling that i have contracted the HIV. Do you think that there is a possibiilty that i too could have Hiv?

Please read my response to "Blood Problem?" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q28333.qna) for information on your question.

RMK

woman with herpes/moment of non-protected vaginal sex with hiv+ man
oral sex once