Lap Dancer and Vaginal Fluids

Ryan:

5 weeks ago I went to a private strip club where both the striper and I were naked and masturbating. There were no genital contact between us, but she briefly touched my lips and face 2 or 3 times while she was masturbating, and I'm worried that she might have had some vaginal fluids on her fingers that could have infected me. I do not have visible cuts either on my lips or face. Since that moment I have been very scared, I have develop no symptoms, but a very mild sore throat and a slightly swollen node on my neck (just appeared yesterday)...no fever, no rashes, no other swollen nodes... I'm married and have a 9 mo son...Im afraid I might infect them... I have only protected sex with my wife for other reasons (avoid pregnancy)... my son start having flu like symptoms yesterday...of course we are 100 degrees outside and inside A/C are pretty cold everywhere :o)... What is my risk? Should I get tested? Now? or only at 3 months? Is my risk High? Would you be worried? Please answer my question!!!

God bless you

Read through Rick Sowadsky's responses to Frequently Asked Questions and some of my recent responses on this site. Also look through answers to questions about Transmission (Sexual) and Transmission (Non-Sexual).

No cases of HIV have been reported to be transmitted outside of anal, vaginal and oral sex. No cases of transmission have occurred through receiving oral sex, fingering (finger-fucking), mutual masturbation, massage, lap dancing, handshakes, touching, rubbing, wrestling, and the like. HIV is not transmitted by casual contact. Look at Rick's Casual Contact list to get an idea of what constitutes casual contact.

Try to look at the facts and separate them from the circumstances. If you are engaging in contact other than oral, anal, and vaginal sex, it is irrelevant if the person was a prostitute or a lap dancer or a gay male. It's the behavior (fluids coming into contact with mucous membranes) that adds up to HIV risk.

Get to know Rick's and my responses. It might be helpful to anticipate what we would say in response to your story. It's more often low-risk than not. If you still have trouble working through your anxiety, you might consider talking to a counselor.

Hope this helps.

RMK

Massage and infections
Ryan..help me please....