boils or genital warts

Everytime that I am to began my period, I always sweat more and as I wearing pants, the crotch area becomes hot at times. About a week before I begin menstruating, I find these bumps on my vagina. They always go away and sometimes they will re-appear. They don't look like the pictures of genital warts and sometimes they can be painful if I press on them. Please help.

If you have difficulty determining what is going on with your body on your own, it is best to call upon the help of a qualified medical professional (in person!) to assess the situation. It is difficult for anyone to diagnose symptoms until they have thorough information about you and perform a physical examination.

Blood Problem?
test question