Sex with Positive person.

I had been in a relationship with a man whom I just found out he is HIV positive. I don't know weather or not he knew the whole time along.

We never used a comdom and he cum inside of me everytime. I think about 40 times in total.

Now I'm worry about getting HIV. I want to know what is the odds of coming out HIV positive. I know for females that the chances are greater that a male contracting HIV becuase of the sperm going right inside of us. I read before in one of your response you wrote about the mucous membrane, what is that? Where is it located at in my body?

Multiple episodes of receptive anal sex to ejaculation with an HIV positive partner puts you at significant risk for infection. Receptive anal sex is considered the most efficient way to transmit HIV to the recepive partner. One of the reasons for this (as you point out in your question) is that your rectum is lined with mucous membranes that contain cells susceptible to HIV. The mucous membranes of the rectum are also prone to microscopic tears that increase the likelihood of transmission. Receptive partners are generally exposed to a greater amount of fluid over a greater surface area, which probably makes receptive sex more risky than insertive sex. But insertive partners are at risk as well.

While having unprotected sex with an HIV positive person does not guarantee infection, multiple episodes do increase the odds of infection. It is important that you get an HIV antibody test to determine whether or not you are infected. If you are infected, you can take appropriate measures to prevent HIV-related illnesses and to protect your sexual partners from infection.

This must not be an easy time for you. Finding out your sexual partner is HIV positive can be a difficult experience for the both of you. Make sure that you find appropriate support during this period, especially if you get HIV tested. Whether or not you have been HIV infected, experiences like yours can be emotionally stressful and may require appropriate social and psychological support.

RMK

why conflicting information?
Blood Problem?