oral sex tongue ring transmission?
May 25, 2001
Would the risks of contracting HIV increase when receiving Oral Sex from a girl who had her tongue pierced about 3 weeks prior?
Response from Mr. Kull
Having a person with a tongue piercing perform oral sex on you would not increase your risk for infection, unless that person had blood in their mouth as a result of the piercing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ascus Pap Results
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.