Eye Floaters!!!!!

Please excuse me if this question was posted elsewhere, I had a risky encounter 9 months ago with someone whose HIV status is unknown. He penetrated me which I stopped almost immediately without ejaculation.

I had a sore throat and ear infection a month after the encounter.

Three months ago I started noticing floaters in my left eye. I have had no other symptoms, ie swollen glands, night sweats, dry cough or persistant yeast infections.

But in all of the information I read on the web about floaters they seem to happen to people who are approaching middle age. I'm only 28. What are the chances of this being my only symptom of an HIV infection?

I have taken a home access test, but I have to wait until May 30th to get my results. To say the least, I am extremely frightened and would appreciate a response.

Thank you.

It is unlikely that eye floaters would be related to HIV infection, especially in the time frame that you are talking about. Regardless of your serostatus, you should have any eye problems that you are experiencing checked out by a specialist.

RMK

Worried needlessly ????
please help