STD?

i had an encounter with a guy about 3 weeks ago that resulted in pretty much just a bunch of naked frottage. A few nights ago, I found a small, single bump outside the lip of my vagina. It's looks like a pimple, only it won't pop like one. It doesn't hurt unless I put pressure on it, and the skin around it isn't discolored or painful. I was wondering if you could tell me what, if anything, it is.

I unfortunately cannot tell you what this bump is on your vagina, nor to what it can be attributed. If you are concerned that it is a sexually transmitted infection, have a doctor examine you. It is very difficult to diagnose symptoms on your own.

If you'd like to take a look at some (graphic) pictures of STDs, see "What do the symptoms of STDs look like?" (http://thebody.com/sowadsky/symptoms/symptoms.html). You can also read through the "Sexually Transmitted Disease Basics" (http://thebody.com/safesex/stdbasics.html) for more information about infections and symptoms.

RMK

Sex on my period
herpes HSV-1 and oral sex