Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

NYC massage parlor?

Went to a massage parlor. The lady there seemed as though she has been around. A bit older. She proceeded to give me a blow job and spat on my penis. She did this with no condom. I am very worried. I know STI can be transmitted. statistically speaking how concerned should I be.

No symptoms yet. It has been too early

Response from Mr. Jacobs

Just out of curiosity - does anyone out there give or receive blowjobs with condoms?

Okay - so you went to a massage parlor in NYC and received a blowjob. Your risks have nothing to do with her age, her location, nor her sexual experience. It has to do with the fact that your chances of getting an STI from receiving a blow job are extremely low. No one can give you an estimate for exactly how low the risks are, given STI risks through receiving oral sex hasn't been studied. But it seems accurate to say that the person giving oral sex has a lot more vulnerability to risk than the person receiving.

The only way you're going to know for certain is to get tested. Since you're in NYC, I'd highly recommend visiting one of the drop-in sexual health clinics run through the New York City Department of Health (https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/services/sexual-health-clinics.page).

It seems sad to me that so many people have learned to equate blowjobs, intercourse, and intimacy with fears. In most cases, it is usually someone's guilt causing terror and worry, not the actual risk of an STI. The only way to combat this fear and guilt is to decide to change one's mind about sex -- to recognize sex is a wonderful, healthy, and valuable way to connect with others. Changing your mind can help you more accurately assess risk factors, and make healthier sexual decisions. I hope this helps!

Finger With Swinger?
Unprotected Sex With Prostitute in Singapore