Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Hello Damon help me i'm so stressed

I had a oil massage from a massage parlour but i can say she does performs other sexual activity aswell. During massage i git some nail scratches and i alredy had a scratch in my back due to a injury. I received a handjob from her. There was no involvement of sex she was dressed and i am not. Im really stressed does her hand had some infections and through which the nail scratches in my body affected with HIV. Im really tensed i am unable to avoid sex with my wife. I had alredy ones with her after this incident. Kindly help me and explain me on this is massage safe. Im really so worried that i dont want my wife to be infected.

Response from Mr. Jacobs

When I read questions like these I am saddened. Not because there is anything wrong with asking questions, but because clearly HIV information is not being disseminated in ways that are reaching individuals who need it most. We've had more than 37 years and great advances in digital technology to help people learn about pleasure, sexual expression, and HIV prevention. Yet these kinds of inquiries are received daily here at TheBody.com and represent a global failure on behalf of educators and medical professional everywhere.

Dear Sir -- You have not done anything to put yourself or your wife at any risk of HIV. You sought an experience that was intended to be about touching, feeling, enjoying pleasure and sensation. These are wonderful natural healthy human drives.

HIV is actually a very complicated virus to obtain. It must be deposited directly from the mucous membranes of one human into the mucous membranes of another, hence why sexual intercourse and IV drug use are the most common routes. It cannot be transmitted by touching, massaging, kissing, hugging, scratching, rubbing someone's genitals, rubbing genitals together, or mutual masturbation (handjobs).

Even if she had detectable (transmittable) levels of HIV in her system, there is no way she could transmit it to you by touching you, scratching your back, or rubbing your penis.

I'd encourage you to learn the facts about HIV transmission here at TheBody.com: http://www.thebody.com/content/30024/hiv-transmission.html . We also have a newer section that addresses some of the myths about HIV prevention (including massage!) http://www.thebody.com/slideshows/ten-common-fears-about-hiv-transmission .

I hope learning this information will help you and others find ways to enjoy connection, pleasure, and release in fun consensual ways with other people. Knowing facts about HIV transmission can help you relax, breathe, and enjoy intimacy with your wife and other partners i the future.

And to the rest of the global community -- we need to step up our game and help individuals and communities learn how to play without fear!

Meth and unprotected receptive anal sex?
Non sexual Transmission concern- may seem crazy