May 14, 2001
i want to now how does hiv is transmited
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please read through the "Transmission" archive on this page for information about the sexual transmission of HIV. For a good overview of HIV transmission, take a look at The CDC FAQ sheet on HIV transmission and prevention (http://thebody.com/cdc/faq/transmission.html) and read through the articles in the "HIV/AIDS Basics" page (http://thebody.com/whatis/underst.html#basics).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.