Unprotected receptive anal intercourse (Dipping)?

Hey, thank you so much for everyone for providing useful answers to people like me.

I was in a gay club in Paris yesterday night, and there was cruising area in the club, so i went in. I started making out with a guy, before doing so i asked his name and status and other information. Given the fact that i got recently tested all negative, i didn't want to do anything stupid. So we kissed and he wanted me to give him blowjob but i didn't, but he started sucking me. Then we got into a dark area. we played it safe then he came. And then i was about to cum too, suddenly i felt a hand touching my ***. Then all of a sudden, someone put his penis into my anus 4 or 5 times. (about 15 seconds or so) Not fully entered, felt more like just the head of the penis. And then i came and left. Then later i realized that the area that we were standing was the glory hole area. When the penis entered, there was no pain, it was smooth. Then afterwards i felt nothing up in my anus, no pain, no sore, nothing. I realized that there was a lot of lube up in my ***.

I am now worried as sick. What should i do?

I'm sure that I'll go get tested in 6 weeks time in a lab, but i would like to know your opinions on this episode. This is my first unprotected anal intercourse. Usually i don't get into intimate contact with strangers. But it was just this one night i lost my mind.

Thank you so much in advance for your answers.

Response from Mr. Jacobs

Thank you so much for your question!

Unfortunately, there are several crucial pieces of information missing. I've read your question several times to try to figure out the sequence of events and I still can't find the answer: Did anyone cum in your ass?

You mention playing it "safe" with the first guy and "then he came" but you don't say how or where he came, so I'm assuming that is not the encounter you are worried about. The second guy put the head of his penis inside of you 4-5x times. Then YOU came? But did the guy with his penis inside you cum too?

Regardless of what location you were in, glory holes or not, if a man's cum directly entered your body from his penis into your ass (I'm spelling out the word here), and if you are not on PrEP, then you are potentially at risk of acquiring HIV from this encounter.

If there was no cum deposited into your ass directly from someone's penis, then I can't see how HIV could have entered your body. Even if you were in an area with a lot of cum being flung about a lot of glory holes, HIV can't live outside the body, and must be transmitted from the mucous membranes of one person directly into the mucous membranes of another (his penis, your ass).

In other words, without cum in your ass, no HIV risk.

I'm also reading from your question that it felt good to have a penis enter you without pain, without soreness, just smooth penetration. If that is an experience you want to have more of, while minimizing the possibility of acquiring HIV to nearly zero, then you may wish to consider using PrEP. PrEP is a daily pill that reduces one's risk of acquiring HIV by over 99% whether condoms are used or not. In Paris there are many ways to access PrEP -- you can search for a provider near you in the global PrEP Directory (https://www.pleaseprepme.global/prepme-map/).

You don't need to lose your mind to enjoy anal sex with strangers. You can, however, take proactive, responsible, and empowered precautions in order to minimize any risk or harm. To learn more about PrEP feel free to check out our resource page here at The Body at http://www.thebody.com/index/treat/tenofovir_prevention.html. You can also join the international PrEP Facts group on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PrEPFacts/.

Thank you for writing in and allowing The Body to be a resource for wellness, prevention, and pleasure in your life.

Can HIV symptoms occur within 48 hours?
Panicking reactions from shave