autistic flutternutter follow up

I actually saw Dr Bob use the term flutternutter a lot to describe worried wells, so I figured I'd use it here.

I forgot to clean my balls after protected intercourse, which means I was walking around with vaginal fluid on me and my urethra MAY have come into contact with my balls, I didn't realize this until 20 minutes after. I don't believe I actually had liquid on my dick but rather some slight contact. I also had unprotected oral sex but that isn't really a risk so I didnt think to add it in the last post.

Thank u for your help, its just difficult waking up in the morning every day and looking in the mirror and seeing a massive lymph node under my ear, its like a permanent reminder of the mistake i made

Response from Mr. Jacobs

Hi there, thank you for the follow up (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q246368.html)! Okay, that makes sense as to why I have never heard the term flutternutter, nor could I find any definition!

It seems like you are well aware that there is simply no risk from the activities you are describing. Unfortunately, so many have been conditioned to believe that there must be punishment from enjoying sexual intimacy and pleasure. Experiencing another person's vaginal fluids on your balls could potentially be a lovely and gratifying experience. Instead, you have been taught to approach it with fear. But as you already know, you were not exposed to HIV nor any other STIs simply by having her fluids on your testicles.

Again I would encourage you to discuss your swollen lymphs with a doctor who can find out if there is any medical reason for your discomfort. But in lieu of a medical diagnosis, I'd encourage to you to discuss you feelings and perceptions of sexual experience and play with a sex-positive therapist in your area.

Thank you again for the follow-up! - Damon

Chances of contracting HIV after rape?
Anxiety took over my life