How much is risky??

Hello everyone I had done biggest mistake of my life, that I can't heal it out. It was month of August I encountered with lady boy who's status is unknown for me. We had unprotected anal sex and I am the one who is inserting and he was receiving. We did for 2/5 mnt than I ejucated inside his anus. After 21 days I smoke hard cigarettes and drink lots next morning I feel dry cough and I was worried from that day I checked the Google about my symptoms I freaked out from that dai I started to noticing my body even small and small things. I asked him also about her status he told me he was fine he was not infected. But my anxiety was telling me that I am affected by hiv. After 25 days I found two red spots on my shoulder it was only red small one I poked it and smash it. Today I am at the 70 days waiting for test after 90 days. I don't have any fever I don't have any chilss I don't have any soar throat I don't have any Ulcers in my mouth I don't have headache but some times I feel dizzy may be by my aniexty No more red rashes on body My gential area is also clean No muscle pain Nither I feel fatigue Not swollen lymph nodes I had two times might sweats due to my fear. My question is guys I know I am in high risk but I don't feel any serious symptoms. But my fear was killing me from inside every time I think and Google it. I need your advice your help guys I am going to get tested after 20days hope I pray to God that I will be fine. I learned great lessons of my life. I will post my results after testing. So guys plz pray for me I need your help and suggestions. Waiting for replies And thanks a lots for this sites. Great job..

Response from Mr. Jacobs

Hi there , thank you for reading this site, I hope it is a source of information and support.

I'm sorry that an intimate and pleasurable experience has ended up with you feeling like it was the biggest mistake of your life. It is unfortunate that so many have been conditioned to believe that connection and sexuality are dangerous nefarious activities that must inevitably result in a tragic outcome. Perhaps I can assist you with some of these fears.

Based on the events you are describing, there is very little reason to believe you could have acquired HIV from this encounter. I say that because:

(1) Even if you had been exposed to detectable levels of HIV -- by being the insertive partner, your own risk is reduced considerably to less than 1% (https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829).

(2) Your partner has told you they were not HIV positive. And although I would agree you can't take a partner's word as a guarantee, you can continue to engage in consistent and respectful communication so that they will be more likely to tell you if there were any problems or changes.

So what's going with the cough, red spots, and night sweats? Only a doctor can tell you for sure. But I can tell you for certain that anxiety and fear are capable of producing some severe physical symptoms. Referred to sometimes as "cyberchrondia," it is possible for people to physically manifest the medical symptoms they read about on the Internet. Or to use your own words, "My fear was killing me from inside every time I think and Google it." I can't help but wonder if all that fear, plus the cigarettes and alcohol, are resulting in your body's reactions.

At this point I don't think you need prayers as much as you need science. 70 days is more than enough time to get accurate results, as most tests would show HIV positive antibodies before 42 days if HIV was present (http://www.sfaf.org/hiv-info/testing/hiv-test-window-periods.html).

Only the HIV negative test results will be able to ease your strain. But I do sincerely hope that this incident is a beginning point for you to rethink some concepts about pleasure, sexuality, and "mistakes." You may also wish to consider if PrEP, a daily pill that prevents HIV is right for you. (http://www.thebody.com/index/treat/tenofovir_prevention.html)

Take good care!

Broken condom in Madrid?
Risk of having unsafe sex with Prep?