Licking Balls?

I recently received oral sex in which I had a condom on. They lady licked my balls. I was wondering could I get an std from her licking my balls?

Response from Mr. Jacobs

Based on the events you describe above, you are at no risk for contracting an STI. Even if a condom wasn't used, your risk of acquiring an STI from receiving oral sex are exceedingly low. If the only skin-to-skin that took place was her mouth and tongue on your balls, then you there was no opportunity to transmit an STI.

For more info about STIs, HIV, condoms, and risk factors, please check out our resource page here at TheBody.Com: http://www.thebody.com/content/72494/condoms-for-the-prevention-of-hiv-and-sti-transmis.html

Unprotected sex with someone on Prep?
Late take of Truvada?